Friday, November 19, 2010

RADIO SHOW - 11-16-10 - Autumn Playlist

Here’s my AM Radio Show of the week, and it’s my favorite thus far. I made it Fall/Autumn themed, playing only songs that connect to the season in some way. Sometimes the ways are more subjective than others, but all these songs are truly great. I also experimented with transitions for the first time ever, using beat matching in a way to make each song flow seamlessly to the next. I’m very happy with this one.

WVBC - 11-16-10 - Fall Playlist

Playlist:

Red House Painters - Song for a Blue Guitar
Field Mice - September’s Not So Far Away
Yo La Tengo - Autumn Sweater
The 6ths - Falling Out of Love (With You)
The Beta Band - Dry the Rain
The Microphones - I Felt Your Shape
Nick Drake - Day is Done
Vashti Bunyan - Rose Hip November
Devendra Banhart - The Body Breaks
Nico - Fairest of the Seasons
Belle & Sebastian - We Rule the School
Robyn Hitchcock - Autumn is Your Last Chance
Simon & Garfunkel - Leaves that are Green
The Kinks - Autumn Almanac
Joanna Newsom - Bridges and Balloons

1 comment: